Monday, June 22, 2009

Painting Day 1!


Twitter is my constant companion, and I love the various hidden expertise that can be found just by asking simple questions. This morning, I realized that I have painters here to do my bidding, but I don't know what that bidding is, other than colors. We're going with my typical choice of monochromatic tones...that is, unless you step in and give me a different opinion!


So, take a look around at our first floor. While John, the foreman is taping things off and removing electrical plates, enjoy pics of the tragic decorating choices of the previous owners!


We are using Cashmere level of paint by Sherwin Williams.

1 comment:

  1. I have spent days and months trying to figure out the colors for our new home. In the end I am happy but few things I would probably done differently but don't tell Igor. He would make me change it. He wants me to be perfectly happy with colors. The thing is, you really don't know if you really will love something until it's on and then you may not feel like painting it again...

    Anyhow, my advice is to go to the book store and look at all those books on colors they have. It can help you decide. Learning about rules in color world helped me a lot.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice! If you don't like me, you at least have to tell me who you are!