Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Egg Family Vacation -- Part 1

Lake Big Trout, Whitefish Chain
This week I've left my husband of 1 month behind to vacation with my crazy family "Up North" in (essentially) Cross Lake, Minnesota with my Mom, Dad, Grandpa and 3 dogs. I've been Tweeting about it quite a bit, in my usual zany, crass style. Here are some pictures to help narrate my journey...because it wasn't quite as hellish as I'd have you think.



Being There Coffee in Altoona was the second fun thing on my agenda. Kara, the owner has renovated this former "dive" into a cutie-pie coffee place with beans and equipment rivaling $tarbucks or other chains.

So what was the first fun thing? This little baby!
Red Helvetica Moleskine!



Adler, Sophie's Boyfriend and Jon, his owner, my very dear friend. He is single + adorable, he gave me away at my elopement!
Sophie Boo-Bear Egg
is a well-behaved dog riding in the car. When I was little, we had a dog that would violently lunge at every Semi we passed. I purchased Soph this really comfortable dog bed that I actually took a little porch-nap on this afternoon. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice! If you don't like me, you at least have to tell me who you are!