Thursday, July 2, 2009

Egg Family Vacation -- Part 3

This morning we had coma-inducing pancakes, my dad and I went for a walk down to the landing and had a nice discussion about entrepreneurship. Then I took a nap for 2 hours. Then we went on the pontoon for a luncheon feast. The highlight of the boat trip was baiting the seagulls, which Sophie enjoyed immensely, being a bird dog.
Sophie, on guard. Grandpa and the Poodle. He's had 3 of these in a row: Bimbo, Bitsie and now, Bee-Jay.


It was a really beautiful day today! And the sunset tonight is beautiful. The lake is quiet. Some hack out of Iowa City reported today that Northern Minnesota tourism is down 20%. I can't say I don't like the peace and quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice! If you don't like me, you at least have to tell me who you are!