Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The White Line Forms Here:

Taking into account my Twitter-sourcing advise, I have decided to space things out a bit more, to allow for plant growth. There will still be some overlapping happening, but it won't be as pronouced as it could have been. In what is likely to be the most time-efficient thing I do all summer, I spraypainted where the sod is to be cut. I also put some dots in for approximately the middle of where I should dig each hole for the plants. But looking at the picture on the screen, plants will most likely be a bit closer to the white line.

The butterfly bush, which needed a bit more space, according to my flowergirl, @kateschneider Who is well versed in flowers, but actually did throw rose petals at my wedding! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice! If you don't like me, you at least have to tell me who you are!